佐々木優佳里「ある日の通り雨と共に。 Vol.1」(27歳生誕記念)

Volume 1. Her Secret

It was 9 years ago. I was teaching math in the high school where Yukari was studying at then.

She was far too busy with her idol career to pass the recent test, so I asked her to stay after class so I could give her an extra lesson to correct her mistakes.

Despite being an idol, Yukari was usually the quietest girl in class. Sometimes I saw her sitting alone in the corridor during breaks and staring at the sky outside the window, isolated herself from classmates around.

“Is she daydreaming about something?” I couldn’t help but wonder, every time I saw her.

“Teacher, thank you very much.” one day after the extra lesson, she said to me in a low voice, “I’m not good at math. Sorry for making you spend so much time helping me.”

“It’s my job, Yukari.” I asked, “Just out of curiosity, what do you want to do in the future, after graduation?”

“It’s my secret.” she replied, with a shy smile on her face.

I knew I asked something I shouldn’t have asked.

Two weeks later, it was a lovely sunny autumn afternoon when we finished another extra lesson and left the school. She followed me to the nearby bus stop.

“Do you still want to know my secret, Teacher?” she asked, looking at me seriously.

“Sorry, what secret?” I was a bit confused, totally forgetting about the occurrence weeks before.

Yukari did not answer, but moved down her eyes and said softly, as if she’s uncertain about something, “My dad is on a business trip today. So it’s probably fine if I go home late tonight…”

“You don’t have work for AKB48 theater today?”

“Not today.”

“Then maybe just go home, Yukari.” I said, “Don’t make your parents worried.”

“Home is a tedious place.” she looked up at me again, “You know, Teacher, I just turned 18 last month. August the 28th.”

“Ah, I did not know that. Congratulations to you, Yukari.”

“Teacher, you taught me so much about mathematics. Will you also teach me about adults?” she said, in a determined voice, “Take me somewhere, Teacher. Take me somewhere fun, where I can show you all my secrets tonight.”

“No. You’re my student. It’s improper to do so. I could lose my job.” I replied, “And you’re an idol. You may lose your job too if you get caught.”

“Teacher, you’re such an idiot! You know nothing about idols!”

With a disappointed look on her face, she left.

There were sunny days, and there were rainy days too.

I did not meet Yukari for the next two weeks — which seemed quite unusual to me since she barely skipped school, at least for my math class. I thought she was just too busy with her work as an idol. Then I received a mail from her one morning:

“Teacher, thank you for helping me on math. I have made my decision not to apply for universities. So, I think it’s time we cancel these after-school extra lessons. Thanks so far. Yukari.”

I texted her, “But you will still come to the regular math class, right?”

She did not answer.

To my surprise, she showed up on the math class that day in the afternoon. She listened to the class diligently, as she always did; then after the class she simply left alone, not waiting by her desk for my extra lesson like she usually did. The extra class between us had been dismissed, and we both knew it.

I packed up my teaching materials and prepared to leave. All of a sudden, a thunder dropped and through the classroom window I saw it started raining heavily outside.

There was an umbrella in my office. Yukari was walking alone in the rain (And I knew her home was a long distance away). Without much thought, I fetched my umbrella and ran after Yukari so that I could shelter her from the rain.

“Thank you for your umbrella, Teacher.” Yukari said, “I thought you’d never care about me again.”

“I do care about you. Even now, Yukari. It’s raining cats and dogs. Are you sure you can go home alone safely?”

“Maybe I’ll just go back to school with you, until the rain is over.”

Back to the school. All other students had left — it seemed they either had an umbrella or got a friend who had an umbrella. The classroom was empty except for us.

“My school uniform is getting wet and making me feel uncozy.” said Yukari, “Would you mind if I take it off for drying?”

“Hmm…”

“Don’t worry, Teacher. I have underwear inside my uniform.”

“Fine. I don’t want you to catch a cold and get sick.”

She was not lying. She had underwear, white, thin, and completely wet too. Through her wet underwear I could see her nipples and pubic hair so clearly.

“Please, Yukari… Clean up your body and put on the clothes as soon as they’re dry.” I handled her a towel.

“Before that, why don’t you give me another extra lesson?”

“What?”

“You were always teaching me about geometry and proofs, which I’m neither interested in nor good at. But are you interested in the geometry of my body? Do you even understand it, Teacher?”

“Yukari… But why?”

“Because I want to become an actress in the future. You prove math. I want to prove myself. I want to be more confident in my feminine charm. Teacher, if you really want to help me, just do what you want to do to me.”

Looking through her wet bra, Yukari’s breasts got the perfect shape and size — She was an 18-year-old girl. And I was a young man at late 20s. I would be lying to say I wasn’t excited.

“No, Yukari… I can’t do this to you. You’re my student.”

“Teacher,” she said, shaking her body slightly, “You taught me a lot about geometry, but may I give you a lesson about my geometry? If you want to measure something, just measure it with your hard dick…”

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Popular Posts